This is the first in a weekly series of “little listicles” (which sometimes will be only a single listicle…and the name might change) – you can read more about my commitment to this here.
Now, onto this week’s “little listicles”.
2 research papers I enjoyed reading in the past month
- Sisco, Stephanie, Michael Valesano, and Joshua C. Collins. “Social movement learning and human resource development: An agenda for a radical future.” Advances in Developing Human Resources 21.2 (2019): 175-192.
- Lyle, Ellyn. “[Re] considering the Workplace: Teaching and Learning for Critical Consciousness.” Journal of Workplace Rights 17.3-4 (2013). PDF here.
5 titles in my post drafts that contain quotations
- Thoughts on “realness” in programming
- The “flat engineering team” fallacy
- What does it mean to “just figure it out”
- A few tech-related “isms”
- “Why don’t you just write HTML and CSS?”
1 thing I am looking forward to
- Lunch – I think we are going to go out and get sandwiches.